Hughie Fury v Joseph Parker Campaign
A 5 week 4 phase media campaign for the Hughie Fury v Joseph Parker fight that included iconic large format digital screens in Manchester and Liverpool.
Timed to hit key sporting events in the region and key arterial routes utilising the flexibility of digital screens to change creative to make it relevant and eye-catching.
- To raise awareness of the upcoming title fight in Manchester.
- To boost ticket sales of the fight.
- To encourage pay per view buys through YouTube platform
- Build up anticipation and encourage conversation about the fight
What We Did
- Targeted arterial routes that target male sports fans, who are locally based and who are more likely to book tickets for this event.
- Using our research tool we identified large format digital sites that would offer high levels of reach, impact and frequency to the target audience.
- The rationale was to buy multiple trigger points to add frequency, ensuring that journeys both in and out of Manchester were followed and potential customers were exposed at least 3 times per journey.
Buy Me Media are delighted to announce that we increased visibility and awareness of the fight, and over-delivered on our clients ticket sale targets.